Whether you need 5 corporate gifts or 50 this Christmas
Corporate gifts and events are an opportunity
An opportunity to genuinely connect with your staff and clients; to nurture the relationships that are important to your business.
But that connection doesn't come from a generic bottle of wine, or an old school corporate hamper.
It comes from sending something unique, of amazing quality and personalised. It's when your clients ring you to say 'I've never received anything like this before!' - that's when you stand out.
1. We start with the world's best chocolate - the top 2% in the world - a quality most have never experienced.
2. We then obsess over packaging; beautiful, sustainable and an experience from the very first moment.
3. Next, we include a hand-written note - with your personal message - at no extra cost.
4. Finally, we can take care of shipping, which makes your gift giving high impact - but stress free.
Stand out this year - send something special
Best in World
I highly recommend teaming up with Shari if impressing the hell out of your friends, your loved ones or your clients is important to you. -- Scott P
Nothing says to my clients 'I value you' more than a surprise box of the world's highest quality chocolates, brilliantly packaged. Add a hand-written note and door-to-door delivery next day and the impact is BOOM! -- Therese O
When our clients ring to say 'I've never received anything like this before' I know we've achieved connection and something meaningful with our clients! -- Sam P
5 Star Reviews
How to Order
We make your ordering process easy.
Shop online, or get in touch and let us organise for you.
Scroll down, select the gifts you require and checkout.
Then, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with personal note details and any delivery details*.
* Additional costs apply for individual delivery, starting at $9.50 per item.
GET IN TOUCH
We pride ourselves on being your 'trusted advisor' for corporate gifts & events. We believe there's value in having a chat to understand your business and your objectives - an approach many of our corporate clients prefer.
1. We have a quick chat on what you want to achieve through your gifts/event and other considerations such as budget and timing.
2. Next we send you a quote with everything discussed.
3. When you're ready to proceed, send us an email with personal note details and any delivery details - we take care of the rest.
4. Finally, we send you an invoice for payment. Simple!
We're happy to organise bespoke gifts and experiences for you.
Some of our bespoke gifts have focused on a more generous budget for special clients. Last year we did a series of gifts including wine. Other clients have asked to include branded material. Or maybe you want something small, but special, to include in a gift.
Get in touch to discuss your bespoke corporate gifts.
Shop Corporate Gifts